Unlock your potential

I love December. For the foggy mornings, shorter days, joy of Christmas, smell of cakes, decorated houses, year end discount sales, annual vacations and hope of making a new beginning the next year. But also do I hate it because, I fall sick often in winter.

I was spending a day at home, recovering from fever, reading about 'discovering your passion' and 'following your heart' stuff on the Internet when, by chance, my eyes fell on my friend's guitar lying in the corner of the room and that reminded me of the older times when I was interested in learning to play the guitar.

I have lost that interest now. Now, I prefer taking pictures of them to learning how to play.


This entry was posted on 12:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: