me and greatness

This picture of me, looking into the sea, was captured by my friend Sadiq at the Juhu beach, Mumbai. It a was cloudy monsoon afternoon and the sun hid behind the clouds making the sky look misterious. I had the caption ready even before framing it.

I have always believed that it is our conscious or unconscious belief about ourself that create limitation on our abilities. Preventing self limiting thoughts or breaking the beliefs will help us move to the next level in life.

Well said Mr. Woody Allen “I've often said, the only thing standing between me and greatness is me”.


This entry was posted on 9:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Dilip Anantha Raman said...

    hey awesome photos man...
    though people own good camera,they need such skills to take good pix...good one..keep up the spirit..

  1. ... on June 20, 2009 at 1:08 PM