Captured at the Melborne Zoo

Going to the zoo is not an activity I look forward to. I find that boring. There is a lot of difference between seeing animals in the wild and seeing them in zoos. The poor souls don't 'live', they simple exist in the man-made habitats. Any day, I would prefer seeing them on Animal Planet rather than in the unappealing confinements.

I wanted to see a live Kangaroo in Melbourne, and heading to the nearby Melbourne zoo seemed to be the convenient option considering that I couldn't find enough time to do a wildlife trip. The kangaroos in the zoo disappointed me that day, showing no signs of enthusiasm and few of them even looked sick. They might have been resting after a heavy meal, but I was disappointed of not being able to get any lively pictures of the national symbol of Australia. I decided to move on to other sections of the zoo and let them 'live'.The Zoo has a good number of animal species from around the world making it a favourite among the places of interests for the tourists.

Now you know what I went for and you can see what I have got. This picture was shot at the reptile section of the zoo. In this photo, it is all about the position of the light source.


This entry was posted on 5:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    thisisaby said...

    Hey Deepu..

    got on late to this blog, but now am gonna b visiting it regularly!!!

    I don't really need to say it--but really cool pics!!

    tc
    ABY

  1. ... on February 11, 2010 at 6:24 AM  
  2. Deepu said...

    Aby, thanks for the visiting the blog :-)

  3. ... on February 13, 2010 at 8:40 AM